Monday, June 19, 2006

my project

My Project

Ok so I ended up deciding to do a series of 8 posters, each one describing a mode of transportation used in my block. All the posters are going to be A3 size, or very close to tabloid in the states. If you still don't know the size… its approximately 11x17. And in addition to that I need to make a multimedia piece, which will be a cd containing sounds of the various modes, in a rhythmic way. They will all have a fairly humorous feel to them, but all reflective of what I perceive of each type of transportation to be like. Once ive complete them ill post them up. Most will be highly illustrative, I just need to make sure I stick with one style, and make it work for a series of 8. Also I plan to utilize a lot of things ive learned form Japanese art and design while ive been here, by using patters, styles different ways of using type to portray what I want to say. I think it’s going to be fun.. but I have a lot of work ahead of me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home